a serious fucking problem in society that needs to be stopped immediately
this is too fucking accurate
To everyone who speaks in the black text: Fuck off.
To everyone experiencing this, allow me to say something. My followers have seen my face, right? I think I’m a pretty damn good looking guy. And here’s the thing:
- I love girls with glasses
- Messy hair? So what?
- Sweatshirts and Jeans look pretty damn cute on girls, if you ask me
- Makeup? Fuck that, I happen to prefer it when people don’t wear it, but I’m not going to hate either way.
- I happen to like smaller breasts as well.
- Weight? Fuck that too. Sure some people are more comfortable at a lower weight, but that doesn’t mean they’re bad or should be criticized if they have more weight than some people.
To everyone who has gone through this. Everyone who has been judged by others and forced into self-consciousness. To everyone who starts to give up and not think they are good enough. To everyone who feels bad about themselves:
You are beautiful to everyone who loves you- No- You are beautiful. Every fucking one of you.
don’t wear your leather jacket on hot days you could get heat stroke
remember, being punk is only fun when you’re alive
Always wear two pairs of socks under your big leather boots, there is nothing punk about getting blisters
not everyone wants to rock out as hardcore as you, always ask what other people are comfortable with, its very punk to ask how people are feeling
Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.